Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baawarya

Okay, now I am human and thought I had a limit of endurance to the onslaught of movie trailers but I was wrong. I am beyond endurance or I am endurance myself in tinges of blue where a girl with long long legs, (hmm, good camera angle) runs and runs across a blue mossy wall, along a blue pond reflecting a blue moon in a purple-blue sky. She runs and runs away from the boy’s song, I guess.
And the boy! is in a white towel against a blue window in ‘provocative’ transparency. This is the first time I have seen a man in a towel who isn’t following protocol i.e.:
1. bathing when his girlfriend enters and his towel falls and she screams and he screams and hides behind inadequate objects.
2. lying on a day bed, phone in one hand, gun in the other, massaged by four bikini girls.
Here, actually there is a male towel dance! Some points for innovation. (gay icon award, notwithstanding)

And after running, the girl starts twirling till she is shy of the bankruptcy of those twirls. The boy spots the crescent and convincingly complains “Dekho chaand aaya, chaand nazar aaya”. Then, he does his robot dance.

I hear there are 14 songs and ask someone Bansali’s age, wondering if senility happens at 40?

As an afterthought, I pray the movie is different from the trailer and that it has a storyline and makes for good entertainment like ‘Hum dil de chuke…’ (for most part of it).

In the end, I would like to have said, “only the trailer was bad”.

Waiting.

3 comments:

AakASH!!! said...

You can be cruel.
Ruthless in your words.
And though it should be scary
but i like it.

Serendipity… said...

Aari oh Rochelle, tu toh Bawri ho gayi hai re.... [:P]

bricks and brimstone said...

Thank you aakash!!! for your honesty.

and Heartfelt for your kindness

:)